View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 06:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hybrids
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
Hybrids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Before you do anything, you need to read.

This thread to understand wheel fitment generally:
Wheel Fitment 101: START HERE

This thread on Work Meisters for our cars
Work Meisters S1 3P

The meister has been around forever. So has our chassis. The knowledge has been gained through the experience of others. Use it.

Read those

Seriously read the damn threads

Are you done reading?

Ok so by now you should know:
Work makes a specific face for the S1 called “TX” to clear our brakes. Buy from a reputable dealer and triple check to make sure they order that for you.

If you are in California, hit up Chris cu (Instagram: @eight8motorsports) or Tom (@speedimageUSA) and they’ll take care of you. Chris was on here as CarbonFZ and has gone thru multiple sets of works on various Nissan/Infiniti chassis. He now sells wheels.

Our cars can fit basically any size width you want because there is enormous room under the fenders, provided you use the adjustment from your new arms, which I hope are SPL or at least voodoo13.

You said you want the stance look but without “crazy amounts of camber”. This is an oxymoron since camber is how you fit aggressive wheels. The “crazy” is relative. -3 or -4 seems like a lot to someone new to aftermarket wheel fitment, but it’s…pretty much what everyone that tracks their car runs. Camber is good. Now, there’s some nut job drift or VIP folks who wanna run -7 or something and that’s another level

Height, tire size, and fender work will all affect exactly how much camber you need.

Since you are static on coilovers, you want to get this right before paying for special order wheels. Air guys can run whatever

For reference, I have 20x11 +15 and 275/30 in front, -3 camber, if you wanted to get an idea of what’s possible.

For ***** and giggles, here is Chris running negative offsets front and rear on bags:
Work Meister S1 3P 19x10.5-21 and 19x11.5-10

And here is his more sane setup:
Work Meister S1 3P 19x10+11 and 19x12+12
(Note his white car had no adjustable arms in front which he regrets)
Thanks. The crazy amount of camber statement was more towards what you said with the -7, etc. I am running all voodoo13 arms besides toe arms cause i could not get true style coils at the time.
Hybrids is offline   Reply With Quote