Thread: varis v2 hood
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 12:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
RHD is legit.

Regardless of which place you go with, it's going to be probably a 6+ month wait for production, then surface shipping, then freight to you or your body shop.

I believe there are some shenanigans going on about North American distribution of Varis; certain outlets were trying to get exclusive distribution rights and effectively "block off" everyone else from getting stuff directly from Varis. Not sure who won that fight, but best I can find is:

https://bulletproofautomotive.com/brand/varis/

That means Vivid or Evasive is ordering through BP

You should ask RHD what their shipping arrangements will be. Going with a Japanese company raises the additional hurdle that if you have any issues such as a damaged hood in transit, you're going through a Japanese company, instead of a place you can just call.
yes sir, madwi was right, shipping was 1200

it looks like i can get the v1 for around 1500. Ill probably do that
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote