View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 08:52 PM   #4913 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
That info is buried back in my thread somewhere. I thought the Mazworx setup would hold but it didn't the way he built my engine. I am tired of being the test mule. Whatever I do next time has to be proven. SOHO is the only one to have done that for now. I am sure Mark will get it.
When they pull your engine apart out of curiosity ask them if the head studs were loose. I've seen it happen with plenty of arp lube and torqued to 95lbs after a couple hundred miles they loosen up, no one has been able to really give me a straight up answer as to why that happens. ARP claims you don't need to retorque them after the first heat cycle, and honestly very few people probably do considering the amount of work required to do so.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote