View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 06:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Darkmann
Base Member

Drives: MY96 Z32 TT, MY20 Z3
Darkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
Congratulations on your purchase. The light in your rear bumper in your American Z is a dummy. You will have to start by replacing it with the real unit that lights up:

https://conceptzperformance.com/niss...l1a_p_9107.php

I have a Canadian Z and it comes with that exact part that does light up from the factory. I think Nissan thinks that all Americans live in Arizona with 24 hour sunshine or something.

Now, I also have a extra dial on the left stalk that controls the light. I don't believe this part is available for order in America. If you need it and can't get it online from Canada, I would have no problem swinging by the local dealership here and forwarding it to you.
Thanks. A couple of things 1 - The ConceptZ one you link says "...except Nismo," and required additional wiring. I don't that as a big problem. Can you post a pic of your stalk controls for this feature? Thanks.
Darkmann is offline   Reply With Quote