View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 11:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
Sorry to revive an old thread…but there are two fuel sending units in our Zs, correct? One on the passenger side that is a part of the fuel pump assembly, and another on the drivers side that is only a fuel sending unit? I’ve been having a P0300 that’s now turned into a P0305 and my fuel level gauge has just started acting funny. So I’m suspecting my fuel pump hat is broken or something. I was thinking about just buying a new fuel pump assembly and also buying the fuel sending unit for the drivers side just to cover all the bases.

But just to confirm, if I buy a fuel pump assembly it does come with that sides fuel sending unit?
Just buy a new billet fuel pump top hat from CJ Motorsports. You won't have that issue again.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote