View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 09:44 AM   #27 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to revive an old thread…but there are two fuel sending units in our Zs, correct? One on the passenger side that is a part of the fuel pump assembly, and another on the drivers side that is only a fuel sending unit? I’ve been having a P0300 that’s now turned into a P0305 and my fuel level gauge has just started acting funny. So I’m suspecting my fuel pump hat is broken or something. I was thinking about just buying a new fuel pump assembly and also buying the fuel sending unit for the drivers side just to cover all the bases.

But just to confirm, if I buy a fuel pump assembly it does come with that sides fuel sending unit?