View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 06:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Mike,

Upgrading the fuel pump or converting the pump assembly to a return fuel unit will not help control the placement of fuel inside the tank or pump assembly.

However, the good news is... I am currently at the shop right now working on one of our next 370z product releases, which is a road-race fuel pump assembly. Its essentially a large displacement in-tank surge can that houses a single 255lph pump. It features additional siphoning that will pickup fuel as it passes by the pump assembly to refill the canister.

I will need a little time to finish this up. I am going to get one to Forged Performance as soon as I can for track testing, and at the same time will install into my 370z for street testing.