View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 10:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

As I picked up the car during night time and drove it to the garage, I thought nothing of it, and I couldn't see well. But today as I was covering it for winter storage I finally had a good look and noticed that the alignment of the front parts (bumper/hood) is just horrendous. Same with hood/lights.

I called them and explained the issue, to which at first they said that minor discrepancies are OK, and I should not be alarmed. But then I decided to take photos and compare how it was originally, and how it is now and it's just bad. I'm still waiting on their input - but in any case, I won't be driving it there for alignment until spring.

In the meantime, what do you guys think, what parts were misaligned? The hood was certainly not taken off, and side fenders probably also weren't. I know the front bumper was removed, as well as parts behind it, and I'm guessing lights as well - but I'm not sure. The hood latches to the bumper carrier, so I'm guessing this part was misaligned.

Thanks for any input.

filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote