View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 04:27 PM   #25 (permalink)
Rojoryu
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Base/Sport
Rojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond reputeRojoryu has a reputation beyond repute

I admit, I'm obsessing about this a bit so bear with me. Looking at everything again, it occurred to me that even with the pulley on, the face of the crank nozzle is flush to where the pulley bolt meets anyway. It's the flange on the bolt head that grabs the pulley and keeps it snug. It doesn't sandwich the pulley between the bolt head and the crankshaft (hope that makes sense). That being said, when the bolt is installed even with the motor fully dressed it's the same as if the pulley isn't there, either way the bolt head rests against the crank nozzle. I have a feeling once the new bolt shows up it will thread right in with no problems.

Last edited by Rojoryu; 11-24-2021 at 04:30 PM.
Rojoryu is offline   Reply With Quote