View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 05:24 PM   #746 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
It was a good race and score one for the old guys! So happy for Alonzo. I think MB made another bad strategy call with Bottas. They had enough time to bring Bottas in and he would have still been in front of Perez before Perez made his second pit stop. It was a risky gamble to keep him out and they lost.

It is also interesting to hear Max say he is not worried. That is just BS! He has lost two races in a row to a seven time world champion who is in the zone and smells blood. LMAO, RB is ******** bricks right now. They so far have no answer to pace that MB has found and MB's motor is fresher than theirs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
When you on purpose do not make a corner to run your competitor off the track you are LOSING. Thats pressure and desperation.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote