View Single Post
Old 11-20-2021, 03:16 PM   #4278 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
It's my left kidney. I have to watch my liquid intake. Can't down a couple of 16 oz'ers in a row anymore. I'll have a stent in place after surgery for 6 weeks or so. The plan is to poke a couple of holes in me to remove the scar tissue, redo the duct at the kidney. Fix the part of the kidney that is damaged. The only time I'm in pain is when I drink too much too soon. Then about an hour to so later. The pressure builds because the kidney can't drain fast enough. The long wait is because the surgeon is booked into Jan.

I always thought it was kidney stones. It felt like kidney stones. But after all the testing. The kidney isn't draining fast enough.
Guess your liquid diet will have to be cut short.