View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 10:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
Soho is not the reason why demand isn't there. Now to say people are out drag racing and roll racing z there are only a handful that show up and race these cars at any track. Saying that the GTR killed the Z is not true that car came out in 2008 and the Z in 2009. The VQ killed the Z they have been lifting heads since 2003. This drove customers away from the VQ platform as well as companies. Did you own any VQ back in 2009 when this car came out
or any VQ. I can tell you this forum alone was way more active back then there were a lot more Knowledgeable people around back then and way more customers.

Now as far as Haltech goes when I saw it at PRI show it was suppose to be a full stand alone that's what I was told at the time and they game out with what you just showed above.
The copper HG and hoops helps contains the combustion of the the head flexes and the cylinder move a little oreventing coolant from
Pushing out. It took many revisions to get this correct.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote