View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 10:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Demand isn’t there because of soho, demand is there because you still see people taking th cars to the drag, roll
Racing, road racing, soho is Perpetuating the platform into new heights. , because those big shops with customer left the z34 when the gtr came around. Because the platform ia filled with kids. I’d leave to if I had the talent to draw customers in willing to drop 100k in a blink of an eye. Demand isn’t there because information is filled with clutter, you don’t need it. Most don’t even known that we even have a plug n play. 2012 haltech didn’t have a stand-alone that controlled the vvel. Or both Tb’s. Roll racing no near as popular as drag racing. People like doing because it doesn’t require as much skills or time to be good at it, doesn’t break parts as easy.

Soho is not the reason why demand isn't there. Now to say people are out drag racing and roll racing z there are only a handful that show up and race these cars at any track. Saying that the GTR killed the Z is not true that car came out in 2008 and the Z in 2009. The VQ killed the Z they have been lifting heads since 2003. This drove customers away from the VQ platform as well as companies. Did you own any VQ back in 2009 when this car came out
or any VQ. I can tell you this forum alone was way more active back then there were a lot more Knowledgeable people around back then and way more customers.

Now as far as Haltech goes when I saw it at PRI show it was suppose to be a full stand alone that's what I was told at the time and they game out with what you just showed above.