Thread: Concaver CVR1
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 04:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Concaver CVR1

I've been looking at upgrading my wheels and came across these:

https://concaverwheels.com/gallery/323

IDK about you guys, but I think these wheels looks amazing! I have this exact car too. I was surprised to see they are 20s as well. I've never heard of this company or seen anyone rock these wheels before - has anyone else?

I can't seem to find them anywhere within the US, which is a shame because their sizes and color options are great. SO, I'm making this thread to see if you guys can help me find similar wheels. So far I've come across the F1R F103, but they are a little different of course. Just want to see what my options would be.

Side note, I'm impressed with how light the OEM gen2 Nismo wheels are. Makes looking for performance aftermarket wheels more of a challenge.

Thanks!
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote