View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 07:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
Not sure, getting it checked out next week. Either it's not working properly or it's no good. Always feels like an open-diff to me, tbh it feels worse than when I had the VLSD even though it is suppose to be a step up.

Anyways, will see what's up next week after I have it checked out, if there is no sign of issue with the diff, then I will change it out.
I wasn't a big fan of my Quaife either. When it would break the tires loose, I would get fish tailing. It just felt unpredictable. I've got an OS Giken now and love it. It always tracks straight when the tires break loose and feels predictable. I don't know if tires had anything to do with the unpredictability of the Quaife also. I ran Nitto NT05's with the Quaife and Proxes R888R's with the OS Giken.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote