View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 04:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
HasanZ
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z-2013
HasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond reputeHasanZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roadster soft top issue

Hi, I have a 2013 370Z Convertable, since 2 years I'm struggling to fix my soft top, as per the mechanic I have an issue in the PIVOT left and right, tried to get used ones in the region I live in, but it's not clean or the pivots are broken, any idea on from where I can buy only the pivots as Nissan is asking 11k for only the soft top along with the pivot (without the hydraulic system), I need help please I love my car and don't want to sell it, I tried to find anything possible online but with no luck, anyone forged them or can help me to fix it please share your experience as I'm done with it and can't see my self selling it.
HasanZ is offline   Reply With Quote