View Single Post
Old 11-16-2021, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
Prior to the KW's were you running the stock 2015 nismo suspension setup? What setting were you running it on?

Interesting that he noted that. Most people who run KWs state that they are stiff in the corners and smooth at low speeds.
The kw use a progressive spring and while I have not used them on the z I have driven other bmw with them and other cars in general with progressive springs and all no matter the vehicle have had the same initial roll into the turn. I suspect that may be what he was referring to vs the stock linear springs. In the end I’ve found I’m just not a progressive spring guy for cars, the turn in response and initial lean just isn’t there.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote