View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Darkmann
Base Member

Drives: MY96 Z32 TT, MY20 Z3
Darkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond reputeDarkmann has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Member, New-to-me Nismo with Questions

Picked up a 2020 Nismo last month and have been enjoying the ride. The car has just over 5K.

First, the headlights: The book says these are bi-xenons. They behave like bi-xenons when first turned on, then the brightness falls to near halogen level quickly. Is this common? I have other vehicles with bi-xenon headlights which don't do this.

Second, the driver's side mirror seems to distort images. The passenger side is fine.

Third - the vehicle information display on the left pod has a service maintenance option as one of its functions. It allows the driver to input distance to next oil change. The recommended interval is 7.5K miles (or 6 months). So, what is the usefulness of this function? I can see setting the mileage to less than 7.5K but...The input has two display segments - right one for distance. Is the left segment for duration? I have not been able to change the display on that segment.

Fourth - someone must have wiring DIY to get the red lamp at rear bumper to come on. How do we do that?

I am still reading the manual and figuring out things. I'm sure I will have more questions.

Thanks all.

Last edited by Darkmann; 11-15-2021 at 10:16 AM.
Darkmann is offline   Reply With Quote