View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 02:55 PM   #4169 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Today I have a slight confession to make. Two years ago, I had planned to be in a Charity Bike Ride which was my personal fundraiser for Cancer.

Many of my friends on here donated to help me far exceed my goal and move the donations to an amazing total of about $1800. Sadly I was to ill to ride in it when the race came around in 2019. Feeling dismayed by not completing what I had promised, I waited for the next year.

In 2020, Covid prevented the race from even being held, but again I would have been in no shape to ride in it anyhow due to recovering from the various throat surgeries.

Alas, we get to this year…. Feeling good and ready to fulfill my commitment, the race was held today and I finished it (as did the Supergirl right along side of me).

I want to thank everyone again for the generous donations back then and all the support for the past 2-1/2 years

Grateful to be here and able to ride.

-Spoiler

(Below is a pic of me and my very seriously competitive road racing bike…)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4D2A7015-A01F-4014-9D70-0315089A638A.jpg (260.3 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Spoiler; 11-13-2021 at 03:01 PM.