View Single Post
Old 11-13-2021, 08:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
Did you go to the doctor during any of this for a consult if monoclonal antibodies (mAb) would of perhaps helped you recover faster? Hope your wife is doing good too. (Just being curious)
I did not. I had my wife bring me a self test. I lost my insurance with Obama care. Not that I had great insurance anyway. I was paying $150 a month with a $5000 deductible. Basically, catastrophe insurance. Same plan with the “affordable health plan” was just under $2500 a month, so that was a non-starter.

All in all, I’d say the worst part was the cough. Never did I think I might need to the hospital and I certainly didn’t think I was going to die. It was pretty much the worst flu I ever had. Maybe that was due to the jab, I don’t know....

Wife tested negative and she’s just tired, achey with a wet cough. If she doesn’t get better in the next couple of days we’re going to a doc-in-a-box and see what’s up. I’m thinking maybe bronchitis, but we’ll see.

The good news is she’s cut way back on her smoking.