View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingiee View Post
I have rubbing issues on my front from bumps/dips on highway and shitty city roads. I'm pretty sure its because of my ride height and fatter tires. I love the settings I have now but want to stop the rubbing because I just got a new bumper and don't want to mess it up . If I want to fix the issue and keep my current setup, not raising it, not buying smaller tires, not getting more camber, will swapping to stiffer springs help?
I have Hipermax IV GT, 265/35 front tires, like 1 finger gap, maxed out dampening on the Hipermax, pretty neutral camber around -1.5degree.
id go more camber before i went stiffer springs, as long as the bottom of the car isnt bottoming out
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote