View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 07:39 AM   #660 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I have to agree. Bottas was fine when RB struggled with pace and Max didn't have a good wingman, but now RB has pace in both cars and because Bottas can't keep pace with Checo, Lewis has to fight off two superior RB cars. Lewis is fighting with one arm behind his back. Also Bottas's inability to score points has put the constructors title in significant jeopardy for MB.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Bottas constrained by bump from Ricci - Mexico. Constant PU changes put him out of position when he was actually faster than LH and continues to be. For me the lack of pace from LH is the real issue. Since sommer break Bottas at one point was the highest points scoring driver.

Mercedes simply do not have the best car, under pressure and make mistakes at PitWall and on track. Max should have the title already to be honest. He would have enough points by Mexico. Baku etc cost Max the early title.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote