View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 10:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slow370 View Post
Nah it's a lot harder to turn a g37x into a Z than it is to swap awd lol the Pathfinder, Xterra, frontier box has the transfer case drop on the wrong side, has the wrong bellhousing bolt pattern, and generally doesn't work. If I were to do this all over again I'd say get an R34 box or an r33 5 speed and a bellhousing adapter.
Didn't say a thing about turning a G into a Z. Just curious because I have an AWD G, and it seemed like a lot of work to deal with some of the unibody aspects of AWD into a Z.

Many moons ago I had a 2002 QX4 with the VQ35 and Attessa AWD system. Didn't realize the transfer orientation was different.

lol..I think?
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote