View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 04:09 PM   #22 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

You could probably sell a whole lot of your transfer case adaptation kits for this transmission.

I saw something similar not long ago when a company produced a kit to install the Getrag DCT I used into the RB Skylines. They had to take this RWD only trans and make it accept the RB transfer cases. When they showed it off, it seemed there was a greater number of people wanting just their transfer case kit, for various non-RB powered cars.

With how popular the "CD009" style transmission is, I bet you can sell your transfer case adaptation kit 10:1 more to people who will use it in the most random ****.

I am guessing the sensor on the reverse gear is the "input shaft" speed sensor. They just have it down the line for packaging or something. I couldnt find any other speed sensors on that trans.