View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I hadnt considered the calibration procedure, perhaps it could be skipped though. We planned to use the DCT controller to emulate the X/Y axis voltages for rev match, but so far have not bothered (revmatch isnt going to be able to hit target RPM before a preselected DCT shift, though it would probably be helpful when a downshift was not preselected), so I cant say if it would actually work or not.

What is the relationship of the reverse gear speed sensor? I dont know if I even realized there was one. I thought S-Mode was comparing engine speed from the crank trigger, to input shaft speed on the trans.
There is a speed sensor that reads off one of the reverse gears teeth and is used by S-mode. Don't ask me how it's used but if it's not there I guarantee you rev match will be dead
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote