View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 06:06 PM   #4060 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Dropped the dog off at the emergency clinic. Don't worry though - just a dumb formality.

One of her prescriptions I picked up this morning is a capsule instead of the normal (usually chewable) tablet. I have to break up the tablet for her correct dose which I can't do with a capsule. Since the vet is closed my only option for getting the her med is to hit up an emergency clinic that's open. They can't prescribe anything without actually performing a physical exam on the animal. Right now they are on a 6-8 hour wait. So I drop the dog off and they'll call me when she gets her exam (around midnight presumably). They'll give me one tablet to last the weekend and I'm only out the cost of the emergency clinic exam fee

I'm at the office now but I'm heading to the bar soon

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |