View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 01:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

The R8 seems like a very complete execution in what Audi wanted it to be. While I would be thinking a bit more about extreme stuff that we won't see anymore (like Vipers), it must be nice to be in an R8 knowing it has less of a singular usage as a sports car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
My 320 whp Z, with my motordyne setup, is super loud but the car just feels like it goes no where
Each to their own with tastes. I take issue with the sound of the stock exhaust, in terms of the kind of lacking quality behind it. It's just not a rich or clear sound with pleasant progression, and I get the obvious that it's because it's literally muffled, but I don't necessarily see a point in pursuing louder volume.

It's kinda like "loud for what?" This car is no longer *that* fast. This isn't quite as bad as like, Civics at 3AM, but (no offense to anyone) is an FBO Z really that big of a deal to make so much noise?

The ideal sound in my mind would be something like the Evora 400
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote