Thread: [For Sale] Parts Bin Overflowing
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Really interested in the sub box with the sub included. Amp just mounts to the back of the box I assume?
It's a simple MDF box with carpet. You can screw whatever you want to any side of it. Personally, I would remove the styrofoam in the chassis void that is under the carpet below where the subwoofer sits and mount the amp in that space. Lots of people have done it - just do a search.

You should note that due to the weight of the box, it will probably cost more to ship than the price I'm asking. My guess would be $150-200 shipping minimum.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote