View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 02:24 AM   #25 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartikus1975 View Post
Since Halloween just passed I am "reviving" this thread. I am in the same predicament as the OP. I am not sure if he traded his Z in or not. I have a 2013 370z touring model roadster with sports package. I have 20500 miles on it and am itching to sell and buy a vette. I have found a 2007 Base Vette with 9300 miles and Z51 package. Should I pull the trigger. I woud have to pay around 3000 dollars for this deal does not include tax I would have to pay also. I can't give a good reason for wanting to change cars just that I have had the Z for quite some time and having a coupe vette with removal hard top appeals to me and I have always wanted a Corvette.
Do it. If the car’s in great shape and not a money pit, why not? You’re not cheating on your hot girlfriend or divorcing your wife, you’re experiencing a different car.

The reason why I’m on this forum, is because I’ve owned a number of other sports cars, currently an M2, but the Z for driver enjoyment is up there with all of them. Back in the day, I owned a 72 Vette and sold it for a 76 280Z, in I believe the year of 1980. It would have been nice to own both, but that wasn’t reality.

I sold the Z about 6 years later. Got married, and was going to have kids, so there went the Z. About 16 years later got into a G35C.

Point being, life goes in all different directions. So a 2 seat sports car is probably not a life long decision. If you love cars, enjoy as many as you can (affordability speaking wise). Because you never know when these wonderful ICE dinosaurs will end.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote