View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 06:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Bump, have 1 set left. Anything beyond this will require a longer wait time for manufacturing.

I was able to drop prices on my part of the kit because I found slightly cheaper shipping.
On the other hand, my pricing on the full kit with me sourcing calipers and rings didn't account for recent price increases on those parts and merchant fees so I had to adjust that up a bit. Still cheaper by a lot if you source yourself, since I have to double ship and go through two sets of credit card fees (mine plus AP Motorsport's).
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote