View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 01:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
I have been lurking in the other thread on here on your rotrex kit and up until that point I have not seriously considered a supercharger kit but after seeing dyno sheets and improvements I was very happy with the way the torque curved looked. I know that from the beginning of your development you wanted the kit to be CARB legal, how far along are you on this process?
If you're looking for a CARB legal boosted kit, Eugene Turkov (ByThaBay) on the forum is close to having an approved CARB legal tt kit.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote