View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 01:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
I have been lurking in the other thread on here on your rotrex kit and up until that point I have not seriously considered a supercharger kit but after seeing dyno sheets and improvements I was very happy with the way the torque curved looked. I know that from the beginning of your development you wanted the kit to be CARB legal, how far along are you on this process?
Honestly, pretty far. I wouldnt hold your breath on that. I am already getting lots of attention on the Q50 turbo kits so that will keep us busy and Ive been eyeballing a new platform to get into.

Im not saying I wont do it, I am just unsure of when I will.