View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 03:55 PM   #330 (permalink)
Birdiev
Base Member

Drives: G37
Birdiev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Yes, very well done video and great build. Hopefully you run across that same turbo Z you raced before in your comments. But I'm sure he will know your boosted now. No way of hiding that...lol..

Loving these flat torque curves!

Funny thing is I actually won as difficult as that sounds. we did three runs. As soon as we got on it I would start to pull away. When I was about 3 or 4 cars ahead that 370 turned into a rocket . I thought that car was literally going to blow my doors off.He made it to about the back of my door until he shifted and then I started to pull again. Then again rocket time for him but to my back bumper. Every time he shifted I would pull but that car sounded like a monster catching up.

Not sure if that was turbo lag or too big of a turbo ,and yes he got the hit on one because I wanted to make sure.

That's when I knew supercharger was the way to go because I was enhancing what I already had.

I've always thought the driver with the best start or launch will have the advantage.As it then becomes a catch up game depending on power levels. power curve has alot to do with it as well.

This supercharger is INSTANT power as soon as you get on the throttle. No regrets with this kit.
Birdiev is offline   Reply With Quote