View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 05:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

You’ll love it. Wifey and I love our TT RS.

Iiirc, by getting the prefacelift r8, you’ll avoid getting stuck with the gpf (gas particulate filter) which makes the exhaust quieter. May be part of the reason you felt the newer one you rented was too quiet.

A set of headers and Ti cbe make that motor scream. I believe akrapovic has some nice options.

I’m biased but Audi makes the best interiors in the business, high quality, excellent ergonomics, sporty and luxurious w/o being over the top either way and they age well.

If you pull the trigger, you won’t regret it. That motor wrapped in that package is gonna be a future collectible. It may be the last na v10 left still in production.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote