View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 09:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey32g View Post
I’m casually looking for a low mileage, completely stock ‘09 to ‘14 Nismo. Does this beast even exist?!?!

I’m going to say something that will be unpopular on here, but I’m sick of seeing great cars completely ruined by stupid mods. Especially fart can exhausts that diminish the power. I understand wanting to make your car your own, but a lot of them have been ruined - in my opinion and in the opinion of a lot of dealers I’ve spoken to. I’ll put my flame hat on now!!
Nothing stops you from buying one and slapping oem parts back on, the vast majority of those cars are most likely nothing but bolt ons and MAYBE a tune at most.
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote