View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 06:36 PM   #153 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is irrelevant to a Z build but its part of my "car journey" so I wanted to share it with you guys. Over 12.5 years on this forum I feel like "what the hell" I might as well.

rented this for a week, last month. It took me forever to find a car rental place that had an R8. They just arent flashy enough when someone wants to rent an exotic, super, or luxury car.

Im not a fan of the soft top but its the only one I could get. I've been highly considering buying one and I figured I could either throw away thousands on renting it for a week, to find out if I really like it and could see myself modifying it..OR...if I took one home and realized a month later, it wasn't for me.

In the end, Im about 95% certain Ill be getting one. I've already priced out wheels, springs, exhaust set up, and tune. Along with 1016 CF bits but those will come much slower. The sale of the Z will feed the mod list most likely.

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 10-28-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote