View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 05:10 PM   #307 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
You would need to work with your tuner on that. There are more variables to consider. How much fuel are you able to provide? It's not really the pressure that will cause knock, its timing and running out of fuel for the amount of air (pressure) that you're shoving into the engine.

I'm at about 14-15psi on my V1 topgunz setup with no issues.

Stock internals record is like 800hp, I think. Reliably, maybe 650? Depending on your tranny, wtq is gonna be the killer. <425-450wtq is where you wanna be WITH a tranny cooler for us 7AT guys.
yeah i mean assuming other variables are sorted.

My plan is the radium surge tank with new fuel lines and fuel rails. Should be able to put as much fuel as any kit needs.

Last edited by SeeThruHead; 10-26-2021 at 05:12 PM.
SeeThruHead is offline   Reply With Quote