View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 09:50 AM   #4654 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
I wasn't referring to your experiences, I was referring to your willingness to share knowledge. A couple times, if I recall correctly, you have claimed to be fully transparent with everything in your build in order to assist the community. Then you seemingly change direction and say that you aren't because of the investment made.
The optics of messaging just had me confused. That's what I meant by wishy washy.
Your build/thread, do you what you want. You've still done a lot to pave the way for future FI builds, so props to you.
Your right. I have said I don't want to share anymore. I have about 140k invested but I still keep sharing. I can't help myself. I am who I am.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote