View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 09:41 AM   #4653 (permalink)
DaveZ03
Base Member

Drives: '11 FairladyZ
DaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
These are my experiences. Take it or leave it. You have to realize I am having to sift through a ton of misinformation. So yes, It may appear wishy washy. I just found out that Mark did my setup on his build with a billet VQ35DE block. I didn't know that at the time mine was built. He thought it would hold with no issues. It didn't. So here I am.
I wasn't referring to your experiences, I was referring to your willingness to share knowledge. A couple times, if I recall correctly, you have claimed to be fully transparent with everything in your build in order to assist the community. Then you seemingly change direction and say that you aren't because of the investment made.
The optics of messaging just had me confused. That's what I meant by wishy washy.
Your build/thread, do you what you want. You've still done a lot to pave the way for future FI builds, so props to you.
DaveZ03 is offline   Reply With Quote