Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 07:54 AM   #297 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

No pictures today but I did complete the following

All intercooler pipes welded and bead rolled
Intercooler outlets welded and bead rolled
Torqued all the manifold bolts/nuts
Remounted the engine oil and power steering coolers
Managed to strip an ac line bolt hole in the compressor
Grabbed the intercooler to reposition it by the outlet I just welded so I have a half circle pattern on my palm LOL

More importantly I fixed the MaxJax lift, I have been plagued with binding issues which they refused to make right. I have one of the older units with a textured powder coating which causes the delrin guide blocks to bind. So far I've taken the guide blocks out to sand thecorners/edges then melt the surfaces with a torch for smoothness along with greasing the hell out of it. What ended up working was putting some 1/8 aluminum flat bar in the posts for the guide blocks to slide on, no more binding!