View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 04:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenovaI View Post
Just checked, don't see any messages from you. I PM'd you the other day and i dont even see that in my sent folder. My email is JenovaImproved gmail com if that works.
Look on the right side of the screen near the top where it says "Welcome, *user name*." It's under Become a Forum Sponsor on the very top menu. There should be a link that says Private Messages. Click that.

You can also click the User CP link on the left side of the screen near the top. It is under the forum folder structure. Once in the user control panel, you can see the Private Message heading on the left menu.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote