View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 07:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Doc's Z
Base Member

Drives: '14 Nismo/Golf cart
Doc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond reputeDoc's Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hey32g View Post
I’m casually looking for a low mileage, completely stock ‘09 to ‘14 Nismo. Does this beast even exist?!?!

I’m going to say something that will be unpopular on here, but I’m sick of seeing great cars completely ruined by stupid mods. Especially fart can exhausts that diminish the power. I understand wanting to make your car your own, but a lot of them have been ruined - in my opinion and in the opinion of a lot of dealers I’ve spoken to. I’ll put my flame hat on now!!
I purchased a one-owner 2014 Nismo with 17,000 two months ago. It was in pristine condition - bone stock. Granted, I looked for nearly a year to find the right one, but they are out there. Some good searching techniques and a lot of patience will help. GL with your search.
2014 Solid Red NISMO 370z #211
| AAM | Diode Dynamics | Morimoto | Swift | SPC | SPL | Z1|
Doc's Z is offline   Reply With Quote