View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 08:44 AM   #4575 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The Stage 2.5 or Stage 2 are custom. All of Xonarotor turbos are rated in Bhp which is Crank HP. My crank HP using a 15% drivetrain loss is 1150Bhp. I am at the limit of my turbine wheel and close to the max for the compressor wheel.
All turbo manufacturers rate there turbos as crank HP. However some cars actually push the limits and make that to the wheels. There are a lot of variables that goes into that though. You are for sure out of turbo Xona turbos are similar to Garrett turbos looking at a compressor maps of any 61lb/min what you are making right now is way pass the efficiency range of any comparable turbo especially with the smaller turbine housing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Seb's were the old Stage 2.75 or Stage Seb. I have the Stage 2.5. The stage Seb turbo's have a little larger exhaust side.

My Stage 2.5 turbo's are now called the Stage 2 turbo's.

What get's me is Moses's car (aka Carbon Z) with the larger stage 3 turbo's and a 4.0 stroker motor only made a little bit more whp than me. Explain that one.

Who's knows is there even a dyno graph of this car ? I wonder how many pounds of boost so variables not enough data to go off of.