View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 07:45 AM   #4574 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
Not sure what Seb has

But Spooler has the Fast Intentions stage 2 turbos they use to call the stage 2.5 but have since changed that. There 55mm compressor wheel and 57mm Turbine wheel rated at 640HP per turbo 61lb/min max per turbo these are specs taken from Xona site. The Fast Intentions stage 3 have 58mm Compressor wheel and 64mm turbine wheel and are rated for 690hp on Xona site and in there PDF catalog it's 610Bhp with a max flow of 64lb/Min. With a bigger wheel size on both the compressor and turbine wheel the bigger ones will flow better and be more efficient generated less heat. There is only a handful of Z's that have the stage 3 turbos on there cars ever
The Stage 2.5 or Stage 2 are custom. All of Xonarotor turbos are rated in Bhp which is Crank HP. My crank HP using a 15% drivetrain loss is 1150Bhp. I am at the limit of my turbine wheel and close to the max for the compressor wheel.

Last edited by Spooler; 10-21-2021 at 07:48 AM.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote