View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 12:22 AM   #44 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
I don't know who **** in your cornflakes this morning but come on man, it's his car, he's perfectly allowed to run a more performance brake setup if he so chooses without justification to you or anyone else.

I don't track my car yet I opted for the lightweight z1 rotors, are you going to call the performance car police on me too?

Post more about it, and I’m happy to make fun of you

The problem ISNT putting performance parts on a street car - it’s doing so and pretending it’s about performance

I have a carbon varis hood that was almost 2 grand. It probably has a positive cooling effect but I ain’t got any problem sayin I got it because it looks cool

Homeboy posting about rotor material providing a difference when he ain’t going any faster than the Prius makin the same trip to the store

Honesty man.