View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 03:19 PM   #3758 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
Fantastic day today! Got up early jumped in the Z, and headed north to a lake where I spent every summer for years. The ride was excellent, roads for the most part had little traffic. Was really able to let the Z run …… these cars are so much fun to just 455 miles.
Missed 2 piles of semi fresh deer guts in the middle of the road and one flying boat cushion that a pick up truck in front of me hit and launched it my way
It was sunny, had the windows down, ear plugs in and some of the best driving conditions that anyone could possibly want.
Wow that's some day trip w/ nearly 500 miles under your belt!

I love visiting places I went to when I was younger and to see what's changed... brings back good memories.
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi