Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 10:25 AM   #294 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Finally amassed all the various parts to get this thing back up and running. The motor is reassembled and I am in the process of redoing the intercooler piping using a Vibrant GTR core.

I was finding it difficult isolate any issues I was having to a particular bank because of the cross flow intercooler so I went vertical.

Intercooler mounted in it's new home, it was tricky getting it as high up as possible since its a 14" tall core but it fits in there much nicer than the horizontal core.

New 3" cold side piping mocked up

Some "CAD" work, offsetting the outlets clears the upper bumper support

I'll be tackling the intakes and if the aluminum sheet I ordered is ready, the end tanks as well today.