View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 02:26 AM   #522 (permalink)
Sierra
Base Member

Drives: 2018 370Z red auto
Sierra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Looking at the Ark performance grip system for my z. Here in OZ, you really are up the s bend without a paddle when it comes to exhausts. Seems like everyone and his dog sells an Invidia Gemini system (I know nothing about them -only from what I have heard on youtube videos) and, really, not a lot else.
I would love a Motordyne system (purely just by listening to them)
On my old Z which I sold some years ago, I had a Gthaus system but took it off because the wife was not impressed, and I have to say it was a bit loud (but also, a lot of fun)
I got the Invidia Gemini for mine last year and have no regrets.

It's very well made and designed to overcome all the shortfalls of the stock system, which are obvious when you look at it on the floor. It gave mine a good kick in the pants, after I reset the ECU, which it needed.

Since then I have thoroughly enjoyed the soundtrack. Zero drone and perfect volume and tone.

I'm tempted to get headers and HF cats but know the volume will go up and could easily ruin what is a great soundtrack currently. Almost silent on cruise with a rumble off throttle and on with light throttle increase.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this system but make sure you don't get the latest Euro version that's super quiet, unless you intend to go with headers and HF cats of course.

Last edited by Sierra; 10-20-2021 at 02:28 AM.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote