View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Cool, thanks for the info So in the pics, you have 13mm spacers in the rear and will switch out for 15mm? I have the same factory Nismo wheels (not installed yet) and I have a set of 15mm Ichiba spacers mounted with my sport wheels.

The sample I picked up from the powder coater is slightly lighter then the calipers, it was Cardinal GR-02. My car is Platinum Graphite, so I just want a slightly darker shade for contrast. I think I will cruise over to the Nissan dealer and check out the GTR wheels for comparison. Thanks

Those Teins are definitely a consideration for a future mod, I just have Eibach springs on right now, but looking to get about 1/2 more drop.
For true comparison, make sure you look at the wheels on an 09 GT-R and not the 2010. And yes, in the pics there are 13mm spacers on the rear and I want to go with 15mm. I think 15mm front and 15mm rear is perfect for the Nismo wheels.

BTW, just take a look at a DMG GT-R...09, of course. You will see the contrast in color that would be similar to yours if you painted the wheels K11.
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote