View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 04:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks... That's interesting. There was time when I only had the fan on with temp set at about 70 and AC off. I got cool air much like the outside. I suppose it bypassed the heater core in that situation.

So I had the heater on (AC off) and even after I turned down the temp to 60's, it didn't redirect the air away from the heater core path? I even turned on the AC which blew cold air, but once I turned off the AC, I got hot air again.

I suppose it'd stay on the heater core path until I restart the car so it'd bypass the heater core path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
That's normal operation of the cooling system. There is no block off valve for the heater core. FSM in my sig
nis350 is online now   Reply With Quote